From Thairath, Cartoon by Chai Ratchawat, December 22, 2010
Left: Jatuporn announces that the reds will gather on every 10th and 19th of the month.
Middle: This is copying of the government policy – What’s policy?
Right: Generate opportunity for the people to hope twice a month. [The joke is that what the government has to offer is the twice a month lotto drawing.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament