From Thairath, November 16, 2013
Title: This family is so great… Wish they stay in Thailand forever… [this is a sarcastic taunt at Suthep for calling on the Shinawatra family to leave Thailand]
Suthep blowing a whistle: Call for an assistance from those who have special power [meaning to ask for help from aristocrats]. Call for a rally to overthrow the government.
On his shirt: 100 dead bodies [refers to the deaths during the 2010 Red Shirt rallies]
Papers around the skulls: Oil palm, building the police stations, and fraud of ALRO-4-01 [these are all scandals Suthep has been connected with]
On the boy’s shirt: Daddy’s boy
On the ball: Land fraud in Kao Pang
On fighting man: Thani Thaugsuban
On man throwing a chair: Chain Thaugsuban [these are both MPs who attempted to disrupt parliament while it was passing controversial bills]
Phi Nooring: To inherit…
A mouse: Causing a conflict
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth