From Thairath, November 16, 2013
Title: This family is so great… Wish they stay in Thailand forever… [this is a sarcastic taunt at Suthep for calling on the Shinawatra family to leave Thailand]
Suthep blowing a whistle: Call for an assistance from those who have special power [meaning to ask for help from aristocrats]. Call for a rally to overthrow the government.
On his shirt: 100 dead bodies [refers to the deaths during the 2010 Red Shirt rallies]
Papers around the skulls: Oil palm, building the police stations, and fraud of ALRO-4-01 [these are all scandals Suthep has been connected with]
On the boy’s shirt: Daddy’s boy
On the ball: Land fraud in Kao Pang
On fighting man: Thani Thaugsuban
On man throwing a chair: Chain Thaugsuban [these are both MPs who attempted to disrupt parliament while it was passing controversial bills]
Phi Nooring: To inherit…
A mouse: Causing a conflict
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred