From Khaosod, November 6, 2013
Title: Super deal or Super failure?
On Red Shirt leader Thida’s shirt: UDD
The shadow is meant to be Thaksin.
[Thida Thavornseth, head of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) or the Red Shirts, disagreed with the blanket amnesty bill supported by the Pheu Thai Party because it would absolve Democrats Abhisit and Suthep from charges related to the crackdown on the Red Shirts in 2010. Opposing the government led to a sudden mass cancellation of Red Shirt shows on a pro-Thaksin station. In light of this, the Red Shirts have had to reexamine their beliefs and alliances.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?