From Thairath, July 9, 2011
Left: There’s good news and bad news. The good news is PM Yingluck has announced the minimum wage must be 300 baht.
Middle: What about the bad news?
Right: The bosses are saying anyone who wants 300 baht should quit so they can hire Burmese workers instead.
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive