From Thairath, July 9, 2011
Left: There’s good news and bad news. The good news is PM Yingluck has announced the minimum wage must be 300 baht.
Middle: What about the bad news?
Right: The bosses are saying anyone who wants 300 baht should quit so they can hire Burmese workers instead.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019