From Thairath, July 9, 2011
Left: There’s good news and bad news. The good news is PM Yingluck has announced the minimum wage must be 300 baht.
Middle: What about the bad news?
Right: The bosses are saying anyone who wants 300 baht should quit so they can hire Burmese workers instead.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous