From Thairath, July 9, 2011
Left: There’s good news and bad news. The good news is PM Yingluck has announced the minimum wage must be 300 baht.
Middle: What about the bad news?
Right: The bosses are saying anyone who wants 300 baht should quit so they can hire Burmese workers instead.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash