‘There is no way out of here, I love you’, last call of Brit trapped in Thailand disco blaze that killed four – standard.co.uk, August 20, 2012
…”His credit card stopped at 3am and his phone has not been used since. He was always in contact, we are a very close family. Obviously it was his time.
“He called his best friend from inside the club and said ‘I am in the fire’. He said calmly ‘there is no way out of here, I love you’ and that was it.
“The night before he called home and said ‘I don’t think I am going to make it out of this country. I don’t know why, I want you to tell my family that I love them. It was like he knew…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out