‘There is no way out of here, I love you’, last call of Brit trapped in Thailand disco blaze that killed four – standard.co.uk, August 20, 2012
…”His credit card stopped at 3am and his phone has not been used since. He was always in contact, we are a very close family. Obviously it was his time.
“He called his best friend from inside the club and said ‘I am in the fire’. He said calmly ‘there is no way out of here, I love you’ and that was it.
“The night before he called home and said ‘I don’t think I am going to make it out of this country. I don’t know why, I want you to tell my family that I love them. It was like he knew…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out