From Manager, December 9, 2011
The convicts are saying: There are no shortcuts to a royal pardon… If you want one, you must go to jail first.
The banner reads: Royal pardon on the occasion of His Majesty the King’s birthday
Sign below it: Klong Prem Central Prison
On the prisoners’ uniforms: Long live the king
The caption reads: Please tell someone
[refers to the government efforts to obtain a pardon for Thaksin]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey