The sign reads: Pheu Thai Party – Pheu Thai for the future of Thailand – The young generation asks for the opportunity to serve the people – Please vote no. [blank – this is a sign before the parties drew their ballot numbers] – Anuttama Amornwiwat – To be MP of the zone 7 of Bangkok
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example