From Post Today, May 25, 2014
In bubble: The way down…!
[The giant whistle represents the People’s Democratic Reform Committee’s protest against the Pheu Thai-led government. Jumping is Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary-general of the PDRC. The coup has been viewed as taking the pressure off of the anti-government movement after its proposals had been rejected by they government and its leaders were the subject of many legal cases.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots