From Post Today, May 25, 2014
In bubble: The way down…!
[The giant whistle represents the People’s Democratic Reform Committee’s protest against the Pheu Thai-led government. Jumping is Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary-general of the PDRC. The coup has been viewed as taking the pressure off of the anti-government movement after its proposals had been rejected by they government and its leaders were the subject of many legal cases.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell