From Naewna, January 30, 2015
Uncle Sam says: The US warns Thailand to stop impeachment or lawsuits against the most corrupt family who comes from the election because it is not democratic.
Caption: Who says that there is no place for corrupt people in society?
[Refers to the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, Daniel Russel’s remarks on former PM Yingluck’s impeachment.
“No place for corrupt people in society?” ironically references the famous “good people can’t live in this country” quote used by Red Shirt leaders to eulogize anti-monarchist Col. Apiwan Wiriyachai. Apiwan was nicknamed “Col. Romanov” for his fiery history lessons explain how a people’s movement massacred the Russian royal family.
More here: Good people can’t live in this country]
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets