The US-Burma Connection – The Irrawaddy, November 15, 2011
…Some critics have argued for years that Washington’s brand of megaphone and big stick diplomacy will never work to bring about change in Burma. But it seems that the Obama administration’s current dual track approach—of engagement coupled with sanctions—has been the most effective international Burma policy to date, helping both to prod the Burmese government into opening up to constructive dialogue and motivating it to make changes that it may not otherwise have made…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred
- Weekly News Magazines: Mother of the Land, August 10-17, 2018