The US-Burma Connection – The Irrawaddy, November 15, 2011
…Some critics have argued for years that Washington’s brand of megaphone and big stick diplomacy will never work to bring about change in Burma. But it seems that the Obama administration’s current dual track approach—of engagement coupled with sanctions—has been the most effective international Burma policy to date, helping both to prod the Burmese government into opening up to constructive dialogue and motivating it to make changes that it may not otherwise have made…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year