From Manager, January 28, 2015
Top-left: The U.S. increasingly interfering in our country.
Top-right: Which laws do they use to judge whether we should end martial law?
Below-left: a man on the left: There is one I’ve seen them use in many countries.
A man on the right: Which one?
Below-right: “Intervention law.”
[Refers to some anti-U.S. sentiment in the wake of comments by U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel over continued martial laws in Thailand and Yingluck’s impeachment.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context