From Manager, January 28, 2015
Top-left: The U.S. increasingly interfering in our country.
Top-right: Which laws do they use to judge whether we should end martial law?
Below-left: a man on the left: There is one I’ve seen them use in many countries.
A man on the right: Which one?
Below-right: “Intervention law.”
[Refers to some anti-U.S. sentiment in the wake of comments by U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel over continued martial laws in Thailand and Yingluck’s impeachment.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter