From Manager, January 28, 2015
Top-left: The U.S. increasingly interfering in our country.
Top-right: Which laws do they use to judge whether we should end martial law?
Below-left: a man on the left: There is one I’ve seen them use in many countries.
A man on the right: Which one?
Below-right: “Intervention law.”
[Refers to some anti-U.S. sentiment in the wake of comments by U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel over continued martial laws in Thailand and Yingluck’s impeachment.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in