From Manager, January 28, 2015
Top-left: The U.S. increasingly interfering in our country.
Top-right: Which laws do they use to judge whether we should end martial law?
Below-left: a man on the left: There is one I’ve seen them use in many countries.
A man on the right: Which one?
Below-right: “Intervention law.”
[Refers to some anti-U.S. sentiment in the wake of comments by U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel over continued martial laws in Thailand and Yingluck’s impeachment.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out