From Manager, January 28, 2015
Top-left: The U.S. increasingly interfering in our country.
Top-right: Which laws do they use to judge whether we should end martial law?
Below-left: a man on the left: There is one I’ve seen them use in many countries.
A man on the right: Which one?
Below-right: “Intervention law.”
[Refers to some anti-U.S. sentiment in the wake of comments by U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel over continued martial laws in Thailand and Yingluck’s impeachment.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?