The Thai Diet: 13 Ways To Stay Thin While Eating All Day – Forbes, January 2, 2013
… But while Thai meals seem to overflow with pork, seafood, chicken, and beef, the protein is actually a small portion of the meal – a quarter, if that. A green chicken curry, for example, might also have chunks of eggplant, kaffir leaves, onions, chili peppers, limes and ginger, all swimming in a soup of spices and coconut milk. This is poured over – you guessed it, rice! – meaning that you’re mostly eating grains and vegetables…
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?