Dark side of the moon – The Sun probes sinister Thai party island Koh Phangan – thesun.co.uk, January 31, 2013
… Girls in skimpy bikinis spew luminous liquid from their mouths, their bodies rejecting the syrupy cocktails they have been guzzling for hours.
As they heave up into the sea, lads sway in the shallows urinating into the water. Girls pull down their bikini bottoms to do the same…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking