From Arun, August 14, 2014
Title: The story of the VIP; Thai Airways executive’s transport allowance is 43.38 million baht a year… DD [flight code for executives] is requesting to cut this 20% while the Union has to reduce 50%.
On a man’s suit: Executives
[This cartoon criticizes on the Thai Airways’ spending for its executives. The airline has recently decided to reduce the executives’ transport allowances to tackle losses.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way