From Arun, August 14, 2014
Title: The story of the VIP; Thai Airways executive’s transport allowance is 43.38 million baht a year… DD [flight code for executives] is requesting to cut this 20% while the Union has to reduce 50%.
On a man’s suit: Executives
[This cartoon criticizes on the Thai Airways’ spending for its executives. The airline has recently decided to reduce the executives’ transport allowances to tackle losses.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees