From Arun, August 14, 2014
Title: The story of the VIP; Thai Airways executive’s transport allowance is 43.38 million baht a year… DD [flight code for executives] is requesting to cut this 20% while the Union has to reduce 50%.
On a man’s suit: Executives
[This cartoon criticizes on the Thai Airways’ spending for its executives. The airline has recently decided to reduce the executives’ transport allowances to tackle losses.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions