From Arun, August 14, 2014
Title: The story of the VIP; Thai Airways executive’s transport allowance is 43.38 million baht a year… DD [flight code for executives] is requesting to cut this 20% while the Union has to reduce 50%.
On a man’s suit: Executives
[This cartoon criticizes on the Thai Airways’ spending for its executives. The airline has recently decided to reduce the executives’ transport allowances to tackle losses.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018