The state of the cases against Thaksin – The Nation, September 2, 2011
…While Thaksin is considered a fugitive from a two-year jail sentence in 2008 – relating to Pojaman’s Ratchadaphisek land purchase, it remains to be seen how the remaining cases can proceed while Yingluck is head of the government.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth