Don’t tell anyone a forest is falling in Cambodia – asiancorrespondent.com, September 30, 2012
“If they come to Cambodia, I will hit them until their heads are broken”.
These are the words attributed to the brother of the Cambodian Prime Minister after the international NGO Global Witness published “Cambodia Familiy tree” in June 2007. The tree exposed how relatives of the prime minister and other senior officials had run illegal logging operations with complete impunity over a number of years…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!