Don’t tell anyone a forest is falling in Cambodia – asiancorrespondent.com, September 30, 2012
“If they come to Cambodia, I will hit them until their heads are broken”.
These are the words attributed to the brother of the Cambodian Prime Minister after the international NGO Global Witness published “Cambodia Familiy tree” in June 2007. The tree exposed how relatives of the prime minister and other senior officials had run illegal logging operations with complete impunity over a number of years…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way