Don’t tell anyone a forest is falling in Cambodia – asiancorrespondent.com, September 30, 2012
“If they come to Cambodia, I will hit them until their heads are broken”.
These are the words attributed to the brother of the Cambodian Prime Minister after the international NGO Global Witness published “Cambodia Familiy tree” in June 2007. The tree exposed how relatives of the prime minister and other senior officials had run illegal logging operations with complete impunity over a number of years…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?