Don’t tell anyone a forest is falling in Cambodia – asiancorrespondent.com, September 30, 2012
“If they come to Cambodia, I will hit them until their heads are broken”.
These are the words attributed to the brother of the Cambodian Prime Minister after the international NGO Global Witness published “Cambodia Familiy tree” in June 2007. The tree exposed how relatives of the prime minister and other senior officials had run illegal logging operations with complete impunity over a number of years…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing