A Bit of Rural Thailand Amid Bustling Bangkok – NYT, June 19, 2012
…Koh Kret, with a population of about 6,000, is known for its desserts, its pottery and a half-dozen small temples mostly strung along its 6-kilometer, or 3.7-mile, perimeter. But it is the countryside and the fresh breezes that are its real attraction…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- Let the politicians go!
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections