From Thairath, July 18, 2012
Left: Give me all the money you have.
Middle: Don’t wait until the hand, foot and mouth disease attacks you.
The other man says: I don’t have money.
Right: See? I warn you that the hand-foot and mouth disease is spreading. [The joke is that the man’s hand, foot, and mouth are bound.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter