From Thairath, July 18, 2012
Left: Give me all the money you have.
Middle: Don’t wait until the hand, foot and mouth disease attacks you.
The other man says: I don’t have money.
Right: See? I warn you that the hand-foot and mouth disease is spreading. [The joke is that the man’s hand, foot, and mouth are bound.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people