From Thairath, July 18, 2012
Left: Give me all the money you have.
Middle: Don’t wait until the hand, foot and mouth disease attacks you.
The other man says: I don’t have money.
Right: See? I warn you that the hand-foot and mouth disease is spreading. [The joke is that the man’s hand, foot, and mouth are bound.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017