From Thairath, July 18, 2012
Left: Give me all the money you have.
Middle: Don’t wait until the hand, foot and mouth disease attacks you.
The other man says: I don’t have money.
Right: See? I warn you that the hand-foot and mouth disease is spreading. [The joke is that the man’s hand, foot, and mouth are bound.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018