From Thairath, July 18, 2012
Left: Give me all the money you have.
Middle: Don’t wait until the hand, foot and mouth disease attacks you.
The other man says: I don’t have money.
Right: See? I warn you that the hand-foot and mouth disease is spreading. [The joke is that the man’s hand, foot, and mouth are bound.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018