From Komchadluek, May 13, 2014
“The ripe mango… dropped”
[The man is Thaksin Shinawatra. Reference is to Dr. Thirayuth Boonmee’s quote on the Thai political situation. He compared the Thaksin regime to a mango on a tree. The anti-Thaksin demonstrators just waited for the mango to ripen and fall, meaning the regime was at its lowest point for many reasons and about to fall.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing