From Manager, August 31, 2015
Secretary: Sir, there are people who want to apply for a job. They said they are experts on conducting a Red shirt rally to fight with the Yellow Shirts.
A sign on the door: Najib Razak, Prime Minister
On the sofa are Red Shirt leaders Weng, Thida, Nattawut, and Jatuporn
Caption: Losing your job?… hurry to apply.
[This cartoon jokes that the Red Shirt leaders should use their skills to support embattled Malaysian Prime Minister Najib in much the same way they act on Thaksin’s behalf.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash