From Manager, September 26, 2017
Red Shirt leader Nattawut: We don’t know what the verdict will be… If Khun Poo [nickname of Yingluck] was sentenced, then please open the right envelops and starting insulting as I wrote. If Khun Poo isn’t sentenced… open the left one… and praise the court.
On the left envelope: Praise the court
On the right envelope: Insult the court
Nattawut is flanked by Thida Thavornseth and Weng Tojirakarn
Caption: These people… have a good briefing.
[This jokes that the Red Shirt reaction to the Yingluck verdict will be tightly scripted.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees