From Thairath, November 5, 2013
Left, Thaksin: Miss Fortune teller, why am I still exiled and why can I not wipe out all wrongdoing?
Middle, fortune teller: Because you still have the wrongdoings which you have done in your previous life.
Thaksin: Ok. I see…
Right: Hey, Hua Khiang… Revise the blanket amnesty bill to cover all wrongdoing since my previous life. This is my order.
[Refers to a Thai Buddhist belief that wrongdoings in past lives can impact present events and particularly an individual’s luck. Hua Khiang is an alias of Pheu Thai member Prayuth Siripanich who proposed the blanket amnesty bill.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue