From Thairath, November 5, 2013
Left, Thaksin: Miss Fortune teller, why am I still exiled and why can I not wipe out all wrongdoing?
Middle, fortune teller: Because you still have the wrongdoings which you have done in your previous life.
Thaksin: Ok. I see…
Right: Hey, Hua Khiang… Revise the blanket amnesty bill to cover all wrongdoing since my previous life. This is my order.
[Refers to a Thai Buddhist belief that wrongdoings in past lives can impact present events and particularly an individual’s luck. Hua Khiang is an alias of Pheu Thai member Prayuth Siripanich who proposed the blanket amnesty bill.]
- Sudarat is finished
- National strategy locked up for 20 years
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred