From Manager, March 23, 2011
At left Mingkwan says: I have the nine qualifications that Thaksin claims proper for Prime Minister
The other man says: Turn to the back page to see the qualification number 10.
Right: WAAI [Oops!] …gotta be a Shinawatra!
[This refers to the nine qualifications noted by Thaksin to be a good PM. The joke is that there really must be another secret qualification to be anointed by Thaksin as PM of the Pheu Thai party–be a family member so the party remains firmly under his control.]
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Songkran alcohol warning