From Manager, March 23, 2011
At left Mingkwan says: I have the nine qualifications that Thaksin claims proper for Prime Minister
The other man says: Turn to the back page to see the qualification number 10.
Right: WAAI [Oops!] …gotta be a Shinawatra!
[This refers to the nine qualifications noted by Thaksin to be a good PM. The joke is that there really must be another secret qualification to be anointed by Thaksin as PM of the Pheu Thai party–be a family member so the party remains firmly under his control.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear