Hundreds jailed by ‘fake’ bomb detectors in Thai south – AFP, September 13, 2012
…But the powerful military has refused to concede it was duped over its rumoured $20 million acquisition, or apologise to those held in what rights groups say is a flagrant miscarriage of justice.
Hassan said he was threatened and interrogated in detention and forced to point out friends from a school photograph.
Among them was Ayub who said he was arrested with no further evidence and held for two years before he was freed without a conviction or an apology….
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Buffalo-Surrounded Pagoda
- Please let us arrest him!
- Carrying the rich man