Hundreds jailed by ‘fake’ bomb detectors in Thai south – AFP, September 13, 2012
…But the powerful military has refused to concede it was duped over its rumoured $20 million acquisition, or apologise to those held in what rights groups say is a flagrant miscarriage of justice.
Hassan said he was threatened and interrogated in detention and forced to point out friends from a school photograph.
Among them was Ayub who said he was arrested with no further evidence and held for two years before he was freed without a conviction or an apology….
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Thai girls
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thaksin – The Business of Politics in Thailand
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners