Thailand, Japan race to rescue Myanmar project – Reuters, September 22, 2012
…”Italian-Thai has had difficulty in mobilising the funding. So now the Thai government has effectively taken over the project,” Thaung Lwin, chairman of the Dawei SEZ said…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?