The Race to Save Thailand’s Seafood Export Industry – aseantoday.com, December 2015
[Thanks for Tom for pointing this out.]
For the past eight months Thailand’s military junta has been in a desperate race against time to reign in matters left neglected by successive previous administrations. These have included human trafficking, aviation industry safety procedures, and a fishing industry that had been allowed to operate with little or no oversight, irrespective of international agreements or treaties…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament