[On the right is Thaksin Shinawatra holding the strings of Prime Minister Yingluck. Thaksin’s ex-wife Pojjaman holds the strings of her elder brother Pol. Gen. Priewphan Damapong. This cartoon references Pojjaman’s growing influence in placing family allies in the government.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting