[On the right is Thaksin Shinawatra holding the strings of Prime Minister Yingluck. Thaksin’s ex-wife Pojjaman holds the strings of her elder brother Pol. Gen. Priewphan Damapong. This cartoon references Pojjaman’s growing influence in placing family allies in the government.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth