[On the right is Thaksin Shinawatra holding the strings of Prime Minister Yingluck. Thaksin’s ex-wife Pojjaman holds the strings of her elder brother Pol. Gen. Priewphan Damapong. This cartoon references Pojjaman’s growing influence in placing family allies in the government.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year