From Manager, September 28, 2017
Thaksin: Taking this role as a nomadic ghost may be adventure… but Poo, you don’t need to be worry… I have a lot of experience.
Caption: This role… this puppeteer is good at this.
[Refers to Thaksin and Yingluck (nicknamed “Poo”) who are both now exiled from Thailand.
As PM, Yingluck is widely considered to be a puppet with her brother Thaksin actually running the government during her administration.
The cartoonist shows both Thaksin ad Yingluck as ghosts, doomed to circle the nation and haunt its politics.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections