From ThaiRath, March 2, 2011
At top left, C-in-C Prayuth is saying: Without the charge of terrorism, how can I walk on the street?
At top right, Sondhi is saying: If you file the charge of terrorism against us, we will continue the road blockade and not allow you to walk pass. [Chumlong is at the far right.]
The words on the book being held by Police Chief Wichean reads: The case of filing charges of terrorism against the PAD for seizing the airport
At bottom right the mouse holds a sign that reads: Release the imprisoned UDD
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey