The plague of fanaticism – Bangkok Post, February 6, 2011
…”We should destroy them,” he moaned. ”We are bigger and stronger, we can wipe them out,” he groaned. ”They shot at us first,” he blasted.
His sentiments undoubtedly reflect those of many Thais, shocked and angry, and, most importantly, ready to go to war…
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- Secret footage reveals brutal conditions of Rohingyas in Thai refugee center
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- If you want it back… then take it