The plague of fanaticism – Bangkok Post, February 6, 2011
…”We should destroy them,” he moaned. ”We are bigger and stronger, we can wipe them out,” he groaned. ”They shot at us first,” he blasted.
His sentiments undoubtedly reflect those of many Thais, shocked and angry, and, most importantly, ready to go to war…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter