The plague of fanaticism – Bangkok Post, February 6, 2011
…”We should destroy them,” he moaned. ”We are bigger and stronger, we can wipe them out,” he groaned. ”They shot at us first,” he blasted.
His sentiments undoubtedly reflect those of many Thais, shocked and angry, and, most importantly, ready to go to war…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in