The plague of fanaticism – Bangkok Post, February 6, 2011
…”We should destroy them,” he moaned. ”We are bigger and stronger, we can wipe them out,” he groaned. ”They shot at us first,” he blasted.
His sentiments undoubtedly reflect those of many Thais, shocked and angry, and, most importantly, ready to go to war…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit