[The cartoon illustrates the fear that, if a party with a majority in parliament can easily rewrite the constitution, it will do so to benefit its own political standing and longevity or grant absolution for past events.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament