From Manager, March 19, 2011
Thaksin is speaking to his sister, Yinglak Shinawatra: Miss [sister], could you do me favor by holding the dog and bringing it to go out for a walk?
The words on the dog’s collar: Pheu Thai Party
The caption at bottom: Beauty and the Beast
[This refers to the off and on rumors that Thaksin would appoint his sister, Yinglak Shinawatra, as the PM candidate for the Pheu Thai party. However, the party, represented here as a sick old dog, is riddled with internal conflicts and competing factions.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying