From Manager, March 19, 2011
Thaksin is speaking to his sister, Yinglak Shinawatra: Miss [sister], could you do me favor by holding the dog and bringing it to go out for a walk?
The words on the dog’s collar: Pheu Thai Party
The caption at bottom: Beauty and the Beast
[This refers to the off and on rumors that Thaksin would appoint his sister, Yinglak Shinawatra, as the PM candidate for the Pheu Thai party. However, the party, represented here as a sick old dog, is riddled with internal conflicts and competing factions.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament