From Daily News, August 9, 2011
Headline: Amorn Rattanakosin (25) [25th article in a series]
Photo caption: The October 1973 event
["Amorn Rattanakosin" is part of the full name of Bangkok in Thai (Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Phiman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit). The events of the last six years have led to increased study of past revolutionary events in an attempt to determine exactly in which context the overthrow and return of Thaksin should be understood.]
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?