From Daily News, August 9, 2011
Headline: Amorn Rattanakosin (25) [25th article in a series]
Photo caption: The October 1973 event
[“Amorn Rattanakosin” is part of the full name of Bangkok in Thai (Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Phiman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit). The events of the last six years have led to increased study of past revolutionary events in an attempt to determine exactly in which context the overthrow and return of Thaksin should be understood.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter