From ThaiRath, July 17, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: She [Yingluck Shinawatra, the presumptive prime minister] has not yet taken up the post.
The man on the left, whose suit reads “Entrepreneur,” tells Yingluck: If you implement [the 300-baht daily minimum wage], I will overthrow your government.
The suit of the man who is holding a glass reads “Employer.”
The shirt of the man on the far right reads “Employee” and he says: If we’re not paid that, we will protest and chase out your government.
Another man is holding a sign that reads: 300 baht daily minimum wage in 6 months.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey