From ThaiRath, July 17, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: She [Yingluck Shinawatra, the presumptive prime minister] has not yet taken up the post.
The man on the left, whose suit reads “Entrepreneur,” tells Yingluck: If you implement [the 300-baht daily minimum wage], I will overthrow your government.
The suit of the man who is holding a glass reads “Employer.”
The shirt of the man on the far right reads “Employee” and he says: If we’re not paid that, we will protest and chase out your government.
Another man is holding a sign that reads: 300 baht daily minimum wage in 6 months.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017