From ThaiRath, July 17, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: She [Yingluck Shinawatra, the presumptive prime minister] has not yet taken up the post.
The man on the left, whose suit reads “Entrepreneur,” tells Yingluck: If you implement [the 300-baht daily minimum wage], I will overthrow your government.
The suit of the man who is holding a glass reads “Employer.”
The shirt of the man on the far right reads “Employee” and he says: If we’re not paid that, we will protest and chase out your government.
Another man is holding a sign that reads: 300 baht daily minimum wage in 6 months.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally