From ThaiRath, July 17, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: She [Yingluck Shinawatra, the presumptive prime minister] has not yet taken up the post.
The man on the left, whose suit reads “Entrepreneur,” tells Yingluck: If you implement [the 300-baht daily minimum wage], I will overthrow your government.
The suit of the man who is holding a glass reads “Employer.”
The shirt of the man on the far right reads “Employee” and he says: If we’re not paid that, we will protest and chase out your government.
Another man is holding a sign that reads: 300 baht daily minimum wage in 6 months.
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Sudarat is finished
- National strategy locked up for 20 years
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Instruct for hatred
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman