From ThaiRath, July 17, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: She [Yingluck Shinawatra, the presumptive prime minister] has not yet taken up the post.
The man on the left, whose suit reads “Entrepreneur,” tells Yingluck: If you implement [the 300-baht daily minimum wage], I will overthrow your government.
The suit of the man who is holding a glass reads “Employer.”
The shirt of the man on the far right reads “Employee” and he says: If we’re not paid that, we will protest and chase out your government.
Another man is holding a sign that reads: 300 baht daily minimum wage in 6 months.
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?