From Thairath, December 13, 2011
Left: A branch of the giant global furniture chain Ikea opened in Thailand at the wrong time.
Middle: What evidence do you have to support that observation?
Right: At this time, all the politicians are flocking to Singapore to reserve chairs.
[The joke is that the reader’s assumption is that Ikea opened at the wrong time because of the flooding. However, the person says it is because of politicians who rushed to Singapore to negotiate with Thaksin about cabinet and other government posts.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military