From Thairath, December 13, 2011
Left: A branch of the giant global furniture chain Ikea opened in Thailand at the wrong time.
Middle: What evidence do you have to support that observation?
Right: At this time, all the politicians are flocking to Singapore to reserve chairs.
[The joke is that the reader's assumption is that Ikea opened at the wrong time because of the flooding. However, the person says it is because of politicians who rushed to Singapore to negotiate with Thaksin about cabinet and other government posts.]
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Road to Victory is Red