Cartoon title: The National Terrorists
Top left, over rocket: The situation in the three provinces in the deep South
Top right, over rocket: Movement to topple the government
On Death’s sleeve: 100 dead bodies [Death is the Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva, while 100 dead bodies refer to those who lost their lives during the Red Shirt protest in April and May, 2010.]
On chainsaw: Independent organizations (such as the Constitution Court).
On the back of chair in the middle: Premier
Sign over head of man carrying a rocket launcher: Appointed senators
On bomb: PAD [PAD stands for the People Alliance for Democracy, also known as the Yellow Shirt.]
On the chair is Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
Phi Nooring: Terrorists No. 1
Man mouse: Stop obstructing prosperity.
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs