Cartoon title: The National Terrorists
Top left, over rocket: The situation in the three provinces in the deep South
Top right, over rocket: Movement to topple the government
On Death’s sleeve: 100 dead bodies [Death is the Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva, while 100 dead bodies refer to those who lost their lives during the Red Shirt protest in April and May, 2010.]
On chainsaw: Independent organizations (such as the Constitution Court).
On the back of chair in the middle: Premier
Sign over head of man carrying a rocket launcher: Appointed senators
On bomb: PAD [PAD stands for the People Alliance for Democracy, also known as the Yellow Shirt.]
On the chair is Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
Phi Nooring: Terrorists No. 1
Man mouse: Stop obstructing prosperity.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military