From Manager, January 24, 2012
On the coconut: Monarch
The monkey says: I will take care of that coconut first. Thaksin is a small issue. If there’s a problem, I’ll take care [of it].
The caption reads: Pride of the coconut-collecting monkey
[Refers to the belief that the timing of the push to amend lese majeste rules is part of the leverage Thaksin’s is using to fulfill his political ambitions to return to politics.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military