The mistake on the election ballots (above) that renders the Pheu Thai logo (to the right of the “#1”) nearly invisible. Note the tip of the pen for scale. This was discussed on the Channel 3 program Stories to Share Weekend [Edition], a news recap program.
Below Chuwit rants and raves over rice farming issues. He really is the model of a Thai “big man” who rambles on and on never expecting to be questioned or interrupted.
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings