The mistake on the election ballots (above) that renders the Pheu Thai logo (to the right of the “#1”) nearly invisible. Note the tip of the pen for scale. This was discussed on the Channel 3 program Stories to Share Weekend [Edition], a news recap program.
Below Chuwit rants and raves over rice farming issues. He really is the model of a Thai “big man” who rambles on and on never expecting to be questioned or interrupted.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out