The mistake on the election ballots (above) that renders the Pheu Thai logo (to the right of the “#1”) nearly invisible. Note the tip of the pen for scale. This was discussed on the Channel 3 program Stories to Share Weekend [Edition], a news recap program.
Below Chuwit rants and raves over rice farming issues. He really is the model of a Thai “big man” who rambles on and on never expecting to be questioned or interrupted.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished