The mistake on the election ballots (above) that renders the Pheu Thai logo (to the right of the “#1”) nearly invisible. Note the tip of the pen for scale. This was discussed on the Channel 3 program Stories to Share Weekend [Edition], a news recap program.
Below Chuwit rants and raves over rice farming issues. He really is the model of a Thai “big man” who rambles on and on never expecting to be questioned or interrupted.
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions