The mistake on the election ballots (above) that renders the Pheu Thai logo (to the right of the “#1”) nearly invisible. Note the tip of the pen for scale. This was discussed on the Channel 3 program Stories to Share Weekend [Edition], a news recap program.
Below Chuwit rants and raves over rice farming issues. He really is the model of a Thai “big man” who rambles on and on never expecting to be questioned or interrupted.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees