From Komchadluek, March 29, 2012
Left: They protest because the government doesn’t care about local employment.
Middle: Who does the government employ then?
Right: The government employs milling ghosts.
[This is derived from a Chinese proverb, 有钱能使鬼推磨, meaning “money makes the ghost mill for you.” It means that Thaksin has spent money to ensure that his MPs do his bidding–turning them into hungry ghosts who mill for him. Another recent cartoon depicting this is here.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey