From Thairath, May 20, 2014
Cartoon title: Kamnan’s rescue truck
[‘Kamnan’ means a head of a sub-district. Here, Kamnan refers to Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), who started his politicla caree as a Kamnan. The tank represents military intervention (at the time, in the from of martial law) which was seen as rescuing Suthep and the anti-government protests from legal pressure and resistance to its demands from the Pheu Thai government.]
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch