From Thairath, May 20, 2014
Cartoon title: Kamnan’s rescue truck
[‘Kamnan’ means a head of a sub-district. Here, Kamnan refers to Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), who started his politicla caree as a Kamnan. The tank represents military intervention (at the time, in the from of martial law) which was seen as rescuing Suthep and the anti-government protests from legal pressure and resistance to its demands from the Pheu Thai government.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting