From Komchadluek, November 8, 2012
Left: The Southern Fire – Ambushing soldiers and local people
Right: Rumor on an assassination attempt against [Thaksin].
On the back of the chair in the middle: NSC [the National Security Council]
[Thaksin's son Phanthongthae who posted messages on his Facebook account claiming that a group of people were planning to assassinate his father. It was seen as odd that all the powers of the government, including Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Ubumrung and security agencies, suddenly came together to backup the claims of Thaksin's son while the troubles of the Thai deep south go unsolved.]
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May