From Komchadluek, May 22, 2013
On arm: The majority
[The Thai word for spirit house is pronounced “saan” in Thai which is a homonym of the word “court” and thus a spirit house is used to represent the court. The hand squeezing the court means that political parties in the majority can exploit their power to intimidate the judiciary just as the Red Shirts attempted in May.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?