[This cartoon criticizes the junta’s populist plan that hands out 1000 baht to mid-level civil servants to boost the economy. It jokes that CP, owner of the popular convenience store 7-11 in Thailand, would be the one who receives the most benefit from this policy. 7-11’s extensive growth has put many traditional street-side shops out of business.
The Ministry of Finance has proposed ending the 1000 baht giveaway project and replacing it with an economic stimulus plan to focus on communities and villages.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018