[This cartoon criticizes the junta’s populist plan that hands out 1000 baht to mid-level civil servants to boost the economy. It jokes that CP, owner of the popular convenience store 7-11 in Thailand, would be the one who receives the most benefit from this policy. 7-11’s extensive growth has put many traditional street-side shops out of business.
The Ministry of Finance has proposed ending the 1000 baht giveaway project and replacing it with an economic stimulus plan to focus on communities and villages.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist