[This cartoon criticizes the junta’s populist plan that hands out 1000 baht to mid-level civil servants to boost the economy. It jokes that CP, owner of the popular convenience store 7-11 in Thailand, would be the one who receives the most benefit from this policy. 7-11’s extensive growth has put many traditional street-side shops out of business.
The Ministry of Finance has proposed ending the 1000 baht giveaway project and replacing it with an economic stimulus plan to focus on communities and villages.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?