From Thairath, September 1, 2014
Title: I dare you… to do… the Ice Bucket Challenge
On the bucket: Reform the justice system
On the ground: Victims of the military’s crackdown in Apr-May 2010.
[This cartoon expresses disappointment with pledges to reform the justice system while seeing the former government’s cases targeting the opposition dropped. In particular, the dropping of murder charges against former PM Abhisit and his deputy, Suthep in the Red-Shirt crackdown of April-May 2010.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people