From Thairath, September 1, 2014
Title: I dare you… to do… the Ice Bucket Challenge
On the bucket: Reform the justice system
On the ground: Victims of the military’s crackdown in Apr-May 2010.
[This cartoon expresses disappointment with pledges to reform the justice system while seeing the former government’s cases targeting the opposition dropped. In particular, the dropping of murder charges against former PM Abhisit and his deputy, Suthep in the Red-Shirt crackdown of April-May 2010.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018