From Thairath, September 1, 2014
Title: I dare you… to do… the Ice Bucket Challenge
On the bucket: Reform the justice system
On the ground: Victims of the military’s crackdown in Apr-May 2010.
[This cartoon expresses disappointment with pledges to reform the justice system while seeing the former government’s cases targeting the opposition dropped. In particular, the dropping of murder charges against former PM Abhisit and his deputy, Suthep in the Red-Shirt crackdown of April-May 2010.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter