[This is part three of a new cartoon series on Thaksin. This shows the redefinition of Thaksin as is often seen in Red Shirt publications–Thaksin as a relatable person who suffers and strives just like the rural poor. In the series, Thaksin is essentially a humble provincial man who tried and failed many times in business before succeeding.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing