[This is part three of a new cartoon series on Thaksin. This shows the redefinition of Thaksin as is often seen in Red Shirt publications–Thaksin as a relatable person who suffers and strives just like the rural poor. In the series, Thaksin is essentially a humble provincial man who tried and failed many times in business before succeeding.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work