The hasty open and shut liquidation of anti-Thaksin critic Akeyuth – Bangkok Post, June 13, 2013
…Metropolitan police commissioner Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit Toopkrachang said he did not completely believe Mr Santiphap’s story and asked for a few more days for police to gather evidence.
But for the sake of looking professional, the commissioner should have enough credible evidence in his hands before presenting the suspect to the media in the full glare of the public.
Hence, it should hardly be surprising if some people are wondering if Mr Santiphap is not just a scapegoat and that the press conference was staged just for publicity purposes…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections