The hasty open and shut liquidation of anti-Thaksin critic Akeyuth – Bangkok Post, June 13, 2013
…Metropolitan police commissioner Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit Toopkrachang said he did not completely believe Mr Santiphap’s story and asked for a few more days for police to gather evidence.
But for the sake of looking professional, the commissioner should have enough credible evidence in his hands before presenting the suspect to the media in the full glare of the public.
Hence, it should hardly be surprising if some people are wondering if Mr Santiphap is not just a scapegoat and that the press conference was staged just for publicity purposes…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example