The hasty open and shut liquidation of anti-Thaksin critic Akeyuth – Bangkok Post, June 13, 2013
…Metropolitan police commissioner Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit Toopkrachang said he did not completely believe Mr Santiphap’s story and asked for a few more days for police to gather evidence.
But for the sake of looking professional, the commissioner should have enough credible evidence in his hands before presenting the suspect to the media in the full glare of the public.
Hence, it should hardly be surprising if some people are wondering if Mr Santiphap is not just a scapegoat and that the press conference was staged just for publicity purposes…
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context