Thai pursuit of Alan Morison case ‘heavy handed’, says rights group – The Guardian, March 7, 2014
…Human Rights Watch said Thai authorities should not bring the criminal defamation and computer crimes charges against the two journalists. It is reported to be the first occasion the Thai military has used the Computer Crimes Act against a media outlet…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections