Thai pursuit of Alan Morison case ‘heavy handed’, says rights group – The Guardian, March 7, 2014
…Human Rights Watch said Thai authorities should not bring the criminal defamation and computer crimes charges against the two journalists. It is reported to be the first occasion the Thai military has used the Computer Crimes Act against a media outlet…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military