Thai pursuit of Alan Morison case ‘heavy handed’, says rights group – The Guardian, March 7, 2014
…Human Rights Watch said Thai authorities should not bring the criminal defamation and computer crimes charges against the two journalists. It is reported to be the first occasion the Thai military has used the Computer Crimes Act against a media outlet…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example