From Komchadluek, December 21, 2011
Left: Chalerm wishes Bangkokians happy travels and don’t worry about any bombs.
Middle: What evidence does Chalerm have that he can guarantee them relief?
Right: The government says it’s under control.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out