From a graphic circulated on social media: The government listens to the people’s voice even in our room.
[This criticizes the government on banning websites and investigating people being involved with websites which may be “harmful” to the junta government. In the picture, the logo is from the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and the overall image is similar to the blocking image Thai users see when trying to view blocked websites.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Time to Wake Up Thaksin: Weekly News Magazines, June, 2017