From a graphic circulated on social media: The government listens to the people’s voice even in our room.
[This criticizes the government on banning websites and investigating people being involved with websites which may be “harmful” to the junta government. In the picture, the logo is from the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and the overall image is similar to the blocking image Thai users see when trying to view blocked websites.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017