From a graphic circulated on social media: The government listens to the people’s voice even in our room.
[This criticizes the government on banning websites and investigating people being involved with websites which may be “harmful” to the junta government. In the picture, the logo is from the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and the overall image is similar to the blocking image Thai users see when trying to view blocked websites.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!