From a graphic circulated on social media: The government listens to the people’s voice even in our room.
[This criticizes the government on banning websites and investigating people being involved with websites which may be “harmful” to the junta government. In the picture, the logo is from the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and the overall image is similar to the blocking image Thai users see when trying to view blocked websites.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies