From Thairath, December 30, 2017
Title: Seeing the future…!
Bottom right on Suthep’s back: New party. Support the military. Dictator.
Next to him on politician show is being stepped on: Old party. Democracy
On signs at left being held by those who drafted the new constitution: Extending the NCPO [the military junta], Power of the law
At bottom left Phi Nooring: Is this justice
Mouse: Power based on their preference.
[People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) leader Suthep Thaugsuban was instrumental in setting the stage for the overthrow of the Pheu Thai-led government in 2014, thwarting its plans to create an amnesty for Thaksin.
Suthep was come out apparently in support of the rumored military party intended to permanently thwart non-military parties from fully controlling the government again.
The cartoon comments on the new charter and other laws, instituted by the junta, that are designed to ensure military control.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter