From Thairath, December 30, 2017
Title: Seeing the future…!
Bottom right on Suthep’s back: New party. Support the military. Dictator.
Next to him on politician show is being stepped on: Old party. Democracy
On signs at left being held by those who drafted the new constitution: Extending the NCPO [the military junta], Power of the law
At bottom left Phi Nooring: Is this justice
Mouse: Power based on their preference.
[People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) leader Suthep Thaugsuban was instrumental in setting the stage for the overthrow of the Pheu Thai-led government in 2014, thwarting its plans to create an amnesty for Thaksin.
Suthep was come out apparently in support of the rumored military party intended to permanently thwart non-military parties from fully controlling the government again.
The cartoon comments on the new charter and other laws, instituted by the junta, that are designed to ensure military control.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out